Excalibur Hotel & Casino introduces new Castle Walk Food Court
LAS VEGAS – The Castle Walk Food Court at Excalibur Hotel & Casino offers guests a wide array of delicious new offerings.
The dynamic new food court recently introduced several new favorites to the Las Vegas Strip, including Cinnabon, Hot Dog on a Stick, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Pick Up Stix and Schlotzsky’s as well as other premiums in their categories, such as Tropical Smoothie Café, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Auntie Anne’s and Popcornopolis. Thirsty patrons will enjoy an array of takeaway cocktails and refreshments from The Big Chill, making Castle Walk one of the few food courts on the Las Vegas Strip to serve alcoholic beverages.
Castle Walk’s innovative offerings include face painting, balloon animals, an area for lounging, and flat panel television screens as menus, as well as high-definition televisions throughout for sports viewing.
The food court celebrated its grand opening in November 2012 with dozens of local entertainers and former Mayor of Las Vegas, Oscar Goodman, who cut the ribbon along with Lincoln Spoor, CEO of Feel Good Brands, the developer and owner of Castle Walk Food Court, and Jason Shkorupa, vice president of food and beverage for Luxor and Excalibur hotel-casinos.
“Las Vegas is known for being an adult playground, and our offerings fit into that reputation, perfectly,” says Spoor. “We have made going to the food court a part of the entire Las Vegas experience.”
Castle Walk Food Court’s offerings have something for guests of all cravings, including:
- Auntie Anne’s: Auntie Anne’s offers a variety of Pretzel Dogs, Pretzel Nuggets and Hot Pretzels in bold flavors such as Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Garlic, Jalapeño, Raisin, Pepperoni and more
- Cinnabon: Cinnabon’s offerings include its legendary melt-in-your-mouth Cinnamon Rolls and Pecanbons, each made with warm dough filled with Makara Cinnamon and rich cream cheese frosting.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts mouthwatering treats include their signature Original Glazed, made from a top secret recipe dating back to the 1930s that is currently housed in a safe at the famed Smithsonian Museum.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Hot Dog on a Stick is famous for their savory hot dogs coated in the eatery’s signature party batter, fresh-squeezed lemonade, French fries, funnel cake sticks and more.
- Pick Up Stix: Pick Up Stix, best known for its Orange Peel Chicken, also offers Mongolian Beef, Cream Cheese Wontons, savory House Special Chicken, prepared with white wine, garlic, soy sauce and tender chunks of caramelized chicken, as well as several other selections.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offers a unique “New Orleans” style menu with an array of Southern favorites including Chicken Tenders, Po’ Boys, Fried Shrimp, Jambalaya, Sweet Potato Pie and more.
- Popcornopolis: Popcornopolis offers gourmet popcorn in more than 20 unique flavors including Zebra Chocolate, Cinnamon Toast, Cheddar Cheese, Cupcake, Honey Barbecue and more.
- Schlotzsky’s: Often credited as delivering the world’s best sandwich, Schlotzsky’s serves delectable oven-toasted sandwiches, specialty pizzas, wraps, fresh salads, gourmet soups and more.
- Tropical Smoothie Café: Tropical Smoothie Café offers fresh fruit smoothies and other healthy food selections including toasted wraps, sandwiches, flatbreads and salads.
Developed by Feel Good Brands, LLC, Castle Walk Food Court at Excalibur Hotel & Casino is an innovative new food court which brings the first Cinnabon, Hot Dog on a Stick, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Pick Up Stix and Schlotzsky’s to the Las Vegas Strip. Guests can indulge cravings with other tasty eatery offerings including Tropical Smoothie Café, Auntie Anne’s, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Popcornopolis. In addition to the exciting collection of brands, all leaders in their categories, the Castle Walk Food Court features face painting, balloon animals, oversized high-definition televisions for watching sports, flat panel screens as menus, an area for lounging, and the Big Chill, serving beer and cocktails for guests. Las Vegas casino employees with ID receive a 10% discount on any of the food court’s delicious dishes and signature sweets. For more information please call 702-597-777, follow Castle Walk Food Court on Twitter @ExcaliburCourt and become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ExcaliburCourt.