Cultural Cuisine Reigns Supreme at The Buffet at Excalibur
New Buffet Now Open
(December 22, 2014)
– A bountiful selection of small-batch comfort dishes are abound at The Buffet at Excalibur
, the resort’s newly redesigned buffet. Located on the Castle Walk near the Thunder From Down Under Showroom, the contemporary dining room features an interactive dessert station as well as six food stations serving a variety of cultural cuisine including American, Asian, Italian and Latin. Menu items will rotate seasonally to highlight the freshest produce and ingredients, elevating The Buffet to a fresh new dining experience.
Designed by Cleo Design, The Buffet’s front façade is made from warm, wood paneling and crisp metal accents creating a bold and welcoming entrance. Upon stepping into The Buffet guests are greeted by the venue’s focal point, the dessert station, filled with sweet treats and two interactive stations where guests can enjoy made-to-order crepes and ice cream bars hand-rolled and dipped. Vibrant graphic illustrations of fresh produce line the walls while pops of pink, purple and white highlight each display creating an eye-catching environment. Dewdrop pendant lighting fixtures spotlight the culinary displays illuminating each delicious dish. The dining room seats 610 guests and can easily adapt to accommodate groups of all sizes with a variety of booths, banquettes and loose seating.
The Buffet menu highlights include:
- Breakfast Paninis; warm, grilled breakfast sandwiches available in sweet or savory varieties including Strawberry, Banana and Nutella or Bacon, Egg and Cheddar served on a croissant
- Made-to-Order Omelets; farm fresh eggs, egg whites or Egg Beaters mixed with a variety of vegetable, meat and cheese selections according to guests’ specifications
- Vanilla Bean Adobo Chicken Tacos; chicken cooked in an aromatic blend of Asian spices and served with fresh tortillas
- Tasso Ham and Tortellini Pasta; made with spicy Cajun shrimp and asparagus spears
- Salmon with Hibiscus Glaze; fresh-baked salmon topped with a house-made Hibiscus glaze and garnished with edible Hibiscus flowers
Hours of Operation and pricing are as follows:
- Cajun Crab Mac & Cheese; creamy macaroni and cheese mixed with Cajun-seasoned crab meat and baked to perfection
- Lobster Polenta; rich polenta combined with succulent pieces of fresh lobster, truffle oil and shaved Shitake mushrooms
- Hand-dipped Ice Cream Bars; an array of ice cream flavors dipped in milk, dark or white chocolate and rolled in guests’ choice of toppings including, nuts, candy pieces or cookie crumbs
Daily, 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Adults, $17.99
- Children, $10.99
Daily, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Adults, $18.99
- Children, $12.99
Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Adults, $21.99
- Children, $15.99
Daily, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday – Thursday,
- Adults, $23.99
- Children, $15.99
Friday and Saturday,
Crab Leg Fest
- Adults, $26.99
- Children, $17.99
Friday and Saturday, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
All Day Pass
- Adults $26.99
- Children, $17.99
The All Day Pass grants guests unlimited access to The Buffet for a full 24-hour period.
- Adults, Monday – Thursday, $35.99; Friday – Sunday, $39.99
- Children, Daily, $25.99
Monday – Thursday, $16.99
Friday – Sunday and Holidays, $19.99
** An unlimited beer and wine option will be available at every meal for an additional $10 and includes draft beer and house wine.
A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur. The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees. Excalibur is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit excalibur.com
or call toll free at (800) 937-7777 or find us on Facebook
# # #
MGM Resorts International